Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Observation of heart... ❤

Salam...

Is anyone of you know about this young muslimah lady names Yasmin Mogahed?

I guessed most of you know her...
I know her from Wardina Saffiyah FB fanpage...
Around last 2 years... but she is not in my fav thingy...
I know she is good muslimah, a role model, an inspiring woman...
Her thought... her words... are really inspiring others...

Lately...
I just randomly type her name in FB...
And without any second i just clicked 'like' button...
Huhuhu... now i am her follower....
And i really love the way she advised others...

To all ladies...
She will come to Malaysia for 'ILM tour to the east 2014...




































Any of u...
Who really want to have new knowledge...
To improve ourself to be better muslim...
To learn how to control emotion...
To reclaim our heart and keep remind that Allah is everything....
Come...
Let's join this talk...

For me...
I am really interested with "Observation of a heart"...
I did ask my friend to join me...
And alhamdulillah they are too interested....
And since i am still a student....
So alhamdulillah, the ticket is only RM40 instead of RM100
((i dont mind to spend rm100 for this... but alhamdulillah it is a gift from allah to me... to only pay for rm40))





And i can't wait to get my Voucher BBM...
Because i want to buy her book...




































It has been a long time i didn't write my blog in english...
Oh! My english!!!!
I'm really sorry if my wiritng is bad... i know it is bad....

~ TODAY ~
My health condition is so-so... ok but not 100% recovered...
My voice still husky...
When i have long conversation i will feel tired ((mengah2 n ssh nafas))...
Please ya allah...
Give me back my voice...
Tomorrow i have presentation...
(( i should present my innovation last week but my grandma passed away and i got asthma... so i didn't come for a work... for 2 days ))
Ya rahim.... you are my guidance, my saviour... please help me...
Please let everything is running smoothly and i rely on your for everything....
Istajibilla humma dua'ana...

Ok...
It is already isya'... ((dah 20mnt dah isya cik ied))
Don't want to delay my solat....

Need to stop... daa....


*~ ᓰᙓᕍ@ᖺᓮᕍᗩᎩᗩᖺ ~* 
 (。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

Post a Comment