Friday, March 28, 2014

LHDN!!!!

Salam....

Ok...
This is my mistake...
No one can be blame and no one can help me...
How come i forget to fill the e-filing form?
Luckily my mother remind me this morning... (alhamdulillah... ade org ingatkan)
But then...
Now i want to issue the e-filing...
But i can't find my cukai pendapatan form!!!
Where did i put it?
As far as i remember i already brought to home but i couldn't remember the place...
I did check in the envelope that i kept all my salary slip and previous cukai pendapatan form...
The cukai form is together with my um fees slip ok...
Please Allah, make me remember... I want to get my voucher buku ((ok... blh x terpk psl ni now?))

xkan nak buat solat hajat lg...
Baru je selesai buat tadi...
Ok senyum... cool n think...
Ini dugaan allah di mlm hari...

To you... any of u...
Please pray for me to find my cukai form and um fees slip...



















*~ ᓰᙓᕍ@ᖺᓮᕍᗩᎩᗩᖺ ~* 
 (。◕‿◕。)
Tabah, sabar, redha & doa...

No comments:

Post a Comment