Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lagi 9jam... akan ku jejak kaki ku di bumi mesia...

huhu...
hati ku gembira y teramat...
tomorrow morning is my flight return to Malaysia!
yes! finally i'm going to home to Malaysia...
And there is something that make me happy...
but then.... let me keep it as secret (。❤‿❤。)


So...
stay in taiwan...
for the last time... (duduk almost 3 weeks ko sdh kecoh!)
and for the last trip...
everything was fine and working running very smoothly (*^ - ^*)
everything was done...  eventhough it is not 100% perfectly...
but still make me satisfied...
it's just...
there is a day that i've been crying becuase of sad thing happend to me...
that makes me really frustrated...
but... after get ting some advice from friend... i am be able to accept it  and pray for my luck...
I'm a big girl and i'm very though person...
deep inside my heart i knew that everything happend to us is because allah wanna give us a test...
to face the dugaan (haha... can't think the word dugaan in english...)

it is ok to cry as when we cried the misery and sadness will fade away
(got this advice from one of my frenz because i'm hardly to cry and feel shame to cry)
now, i can laugh loudly even the blue cloud is still in my heart ;> ◤(¬‿¬)◥
~~ hati gembira lah... jgn bersedih... xde sape y mampu pujuk hatiku melainkan ku sendiri ~~

051010 2303
room 1502
zhong ke hotel
taichung city
taiwan

p/s: entry ari ni berbahasa inggeris cos duduk di sini mmg aku terus terhebat ckp inggeris dgn lancarnye...
kalu camni... aku suke le g obersea... blh memantapkan bhs inggeris ku y dah hncur berderai... (idok le pandei ckp pun... cume reti le jgk teman ckp w'pon grammar teman hancuq lebuq)

 ۪i۫۰۪e۫۰۪d۫۰_۪k۫۰۪e۫۰۪a۫۰۪i۫۰
(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

Post a Comment