Tuesday, February 25, 2014

~ happy happy things... by J Rabbit ~

Salam....

Morning u all...
Ok...
I'm the one who crazy cos still waking up in the late of midnight...
Or perhaps in the early of morning ((huhuhu...))

Now i'm listening to jrabbit in you tube...
Talented indie duo band from Korea...
They are fascinating... they can play a lot of music instrument and sing very2 well
((please ignore my grammar... i know.. bad... very bad... but who cares? haha))

This is one of my fav song...
listen to this can make me smile...
Please enjoy....



#########################################################

When the round sun pops up
I start imagining about happy things
One, two, three jumping out of my bed
Do a huge yawn just like a hippo
With both of my eyes wide open
I nicely stretch out my arms
I will enjoy thinking about happy things
all I want
Don't forget!
Happy
Happy things


Giving myself leisure space
on a freshly breezing morning       
When I get an unusual sense of face color
and I look good and pretty whatever I wear
When I am walking while listening to a favorite song
When I get on the bus right on time
When uncommonly, I earn a seat right in front of me on a crowded busy rush hour
When things go just the way I planned
When I start making plans from now on just the way I want it
When I eat something really tasty
Oh my world, pleasurable "poo-ing" (bathroom experience;) without any trouble
When I am leaving for a bonus vacation
and you my lover will join me
All these things make me so happy (cheery) even through my imaginations
Don't forget!
Happy
Happy things

When I get to meet my old friends
When I am simply so happy that I start dancing alone
When my head seems smarter than usual
(Walker!) Unbelievable! Got a 100 on my test without studying
When I miss someone dearly
When I feel that you [my lover] really understand my heart [feelings]

Just by thinking about all these things makes me so happy (cheery)
Happy
Happy things

Anyone could do this if you want a happy life
Just by thinking about all these things make you so happy (cheery)

Don't forget
Happy Happy things!


#########################################################################

P/S:
hari ni my x-colleague's mom passed away because of dengue...
i dont know her but i knew that she is a very kind person and very loving mom...
thinking of her then i remember my mom...
i hope that my frenz will be ok (she will.. she is strong n tough...
guessed what? she is 2nd child in the family...
2nd child usually is very independent n the strongest child in the family... if not then why there is a "second child syndrome" right?)
i cried twice ((huhu... sbb xnak nmpk ketara... i cried during taking a wudhu')) and i also cried after i message her on sunday...
not because i'm weak...
but i just wonder how i will react if i was in her place and what will happend to our world without our lovely mom...
Al-fatihah for her... may she will rest in peace and allah will forgive her sin...


*~ ᓰᙓᕍ@ᖺᓮᕍᗩᎩᗩᖺ ~* 
 (。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

Post a Comment