Friday, May 2, 2014

Die or continue writing?

Salam...

Am i exaggerating?
I need to finish my report by this week...
Or else...
((You know the consequences...))



I'm facing with difficulties writing on the literature review...
Oh my!
It is such a headache to review all the journal...
And still keep searching another journal...
Theory...
And the language...
Need to find a meaning in dictionary...

And still...
Turn page by page...
Of course the dictionary and thesaurus...
To help me writing...
And use a proper word...
Or else...
"Your english is very poor"
Aaaa... Mmg my english is veryyy poor...
Pathetic?
Yes, i know...

But...
Put the blame on me...
Cos dont have an intention to work hard for this...
I am one of the human error...
Haha! This is related to my own report... Human error...

Doing master is not easy...
To be successful is not easy...
To have a bright future is not easy...
Or you can live in easy way if you satisfied with current life...
But i want to be good, to be success...
To share my success with others...
To moral up others to be success...

Ok...
I will try my best...
I will put my effort more than now...
In sha allah...
If this is lead my way to a right path...
Then allah will guide me...
I have faith in Him...

I pray for others who are now struggling themselves writing their thesis or project report...
May they achieve their vision n success...
Please pray for them...
And do pray for me...
May allah give you reward for each of your doa, amin...

P/S: die? Oh no! My ibadah is still not enough to guarantee that i will be in jannah... So allah let me live longer for me to prepare myself to be good muslimah ((in the eyes of Him))

~nurhidayah@ied~
Tabah, sabar, redha & doa

No comments:

Post a Comment