Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Happy birthday ied!

Salam...

Today is 6 May 2014
And i was born in 6 May 1984...

Yesterday, it was my last day in 20's series...
And now...
I am in early 30's
Thank you Allah for letting myself turn to 30 from 29...

Happy birthday to you, miss nurhidayah...
May allah show you siratulmustakim...
May allah let you to success in life n career...
May allah guide you to the right path, full with good n happiness



Eventhough, through all years...
Some years and days, i faced a hard time...
But, this is life right?
It gives experience to myself how to deal with hard and easy situation...

My wish?
Do solah, do solah and do solah, wajib and sunat with khusyu'
Praise allah, praise allah and praise allah...
Make doa, make doa and make doa...
Love, love and love rasul allah...
Zikir, zikir and zikir, compliment Allah the Almighty...
Read alquran the love letter from Allah daily...
Dutiful to my parent...
Educating my self dunia n akhirat...
Striving toward success for dunia n akhirat...
Do umrah as soon as possible...
Do hajj with my love one, sooner...
Find n choose my 4th cinta hati n let him be the 3rd one...
Pay more zakat...
Do fasting even not in ramadhan...
Donate to orphan...
Donate to others...
Seek and give forgiveness...
Clean my heart, more and more...
Smile and be happy...
Appreciate good people surround me...
Compliment and support others doing good thing...
Give advice to others...
Save money...
Preserve my aurat...
Stop complaining and make life improvement...

~ Sepanjang hidup saya, saya dikurniakan dgn nikmat2 y xterhingga setiap masa dan saat... Di mana kdg2 saya terlupa dgn nikmat2 itu apabila didtgkan dgn dugaan2 y menguji... Sungguh kite lupa akan apa y Allah kurniakan kpd kita sehingga kini.. Sungguh saya sedar itu tp tetap tdk dpt lari... Ya Allah, sungguh aku akan berusaha untuk mengucap alhamdulillah dgn setiap keberkatan y Kau beri dan sentiasa ingat nikmat2mu jika aku didtgkan dugaan olehmu... Tuhan ku y Esa, yang maha pemberi yang maha pelindung dan yang maha mengetahui, bantulah aku semahu2Mu... Kuatkanlah hatiku untuk mengingati pemberian rezekimu setiap kali suka dan duka ~

~ nurhidayah@ied ~
Tabah, sabar, redha dan doa...

No comments:

Post a Comment