Thursday, January 2, 2014

Somewhere the wind is blowing...

Salam...

Jrabbit... Somewhere the wind is blowing...
Inspiration song for myself...
And for all of you...

This is my favorite kindie band (´๑•‐•๑`)♡

A promise to myself: 
In sha Allah... Tahun ni akan lbh rajin tuk mengupdate new entry... Byk novel y tdk di baca lg... Hehe janji saya y konon2nye ingin menulis summary or synopsis novel2 y bkl dibaca...

** masih seperti smlm... I'm still sick but not worse... Now my finger is shaking bcos of white salbutamol candy... Hopefully tdk menjadi lbh parah... Beginning of years y tdk begitu cantik for myself tp mdh2an terhapus le dosa2 kecil saya... Oh! I'm not nagging here but this my blog rite... So it is up to me to write anything as long as no one harm... ((What a broken English tp ade aku kesah hehe)) And disbbkan kesihatan y begini saya mengelak diri dr merasa lbh sick untuk sementara waktu ... Hehe... Maghrib dah nak menjelang... Zikir pujian junjungan kita dah kedengaran kat ikim... So Selamat menunaikan ibadah y wajib... *ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚


*~ ᓰᙓᕍ@ᖺᓮᕍᗩᎩᗩᖺ ~*
 (。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

Post a Comment