Tuesday, August 7, 2012

berhangin!!!

Salam...

Tgh mode berhangin ni!
Don't know why but since 3 days my internet connection is too slow and keep resetting ON-OFF-ON...
And since yesterday nite, it kept resetting every 20minutes!
Arrr! Really drive me crazy...

Just to load this page it takes more than 10minutes...
Then, i decided to use hotspot from my HTC One V....

Ok.. actually my plan tonite is to find info about this problem...
Before calling Tmnet.. if the problem can't be fix by me...
My plan, I want to try to fix it first... if not, "hello tmnet" le

Just feel weird cos the ADSL led is keep blinking and the Internet led is turned off...
So i want to find any information related to this problem...
Well... i think.. this comes from the router itself... it may have a problem with the power consumption...
And based from the info, it is only has 2 problem... either from the router itself or from the internet connection ((meaning that the problem comes from TMNET))
They adviced to return the router to the factory default by press the reset button, then reconfigure the router...
To configure the router, we may need a manual and information from the broadband communication company...
I have done this before and this is not a big problem for me to re-configure this.. ((not to be proud... but then... i'm engineer and just follow the manuat step by step.. so it should be no problem))

But last time, what the major problem i had faced is the internet connection still off...
After tried many time... then i gave up...
I called Tmnet and told them the problem...
I told them what i have done...
((they quit suprised that i manage to reconfigure the router.. and i told them i follow the manual))
They mentioned to me that if the password is wrong then no connection..
They ask me the password and check for me... i gave the password and they told me that the password is not right...
I mentioned to them that i never changed the password since the first time i purchased the modem from tmnet....
After checking and checking... they said they can't find the exact password and need to reset it back and will take 1 day
((how come they can't find any... they should have the history and there are telecommunication company... everything is in the tip of the finger... hamik ko! aku translate direct bm ke bi..))
Then i remembered and told them that this is my second router cos the first one was already NG and they changed to  the new one
((my abah yang pegi settle kan time ni cos saya keje))
So they figured out, during changeover, one of the staff changed my password but forget to inform me...((lalala... rasa sebal sungguh!))
So, the problem fixed on the next day but still not inform me the password...

I thought this problem will never come out again...
But i am facing this problem right now.. Huh!!!
If tomorrow is still not ok... then will call them...

Rasa sebal cos they keep promoting me to upgrade my tmnet and keep asking me to try unifi....
I'm not the person who use internet for 24hours...
Saya hanya gunakan internet tuk basic2 thing n if nak download something, saya akan guna torrent y lbh flexible or start the donwload in the middle of nite
((pastu saya titon... pg2 check... oh! dah settled... n hati ku gumbira))
Xperlu le kelajuan berRATUS2 Mbps...
Brp sgt le TMnet ni y blh gi laju pun..
((bkn le nak downgrade kan Tmnet.. tp itu y mmg kite hadapi.. charge agak pricey tp data loading tetap level gitu))
Kalu sehebat China atau korea, click n load within 1-3 second mmg le saya tabik spring le kat engineer2 TMnet...
Tapi kalu 100Mbps leh tetibe jadi 38Mbps pastu dok call minta saya upgrade kan data plan mmg rasa nak ngamuk le...

Please go, fix and do maintenance current system till customer satisfy then come again to us for new service... Baru le kami blh senyum lebar....

p/s: entry y sungguh beremosi dr cik hidayah.. n pnjg lebar.. serta penggunaan bahasa y sgt berterabur.. maaf ye kengkawan if pening baca n xphm english saya... saya mmg gagal english... will try to improve ;>

۪i۫۰۪e۫۰۪d۫۰_۪k۫۰۪e۫۰۪a۫۰۪i۫۰
(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

Post a Comment