Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A day in Tokyo Disneyland....

Salam...

Salam aidiladha to all muslim...
May you have pleasant celebration...
May allah bless you...

I was safely arrived in Malaysia last saturday...
Thank you allah...
I really have a good time in the flight, and thank you to the cabin crew of #mh89... for the amazing service ....

By the way, huhu i wrote this entry in Utsunomiya... 
A day after i went to Tokyo....
I really have a pleasant time with my colleague there ((thank you for asking me to bring you there, and thank you for giving a trust n confident with my self... Hehe she knows why i mentioned about this))
And please forgive me for my-broken-english and bad grammar...
And please enjoy my-small-piece-of-entry...

Disneyland?
My dream...
And let me present you...

~~ The story of mine, one day in tokyo... ~~

First time ride a shinkansen...


Oh yeah!!! We were here!!! 

And the 1-Day-Pass...


Precious moment...
Thank you Allah...
(^O^☆♪

P/S will post an entry 'bout my first time in Nikko Japan...

*~ ᓰᙓᕍ@ᖺᓮᕍᗩᎩᗩᖺ ~* 
 (。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

Post a Comment