Thursday, August 14, 2014

Heart to heart... Allah be unifying our hearts...

Salam...

I....
Cholmal cholmal having a nice relax good conversation with my 2 favourite girl...
The first was with my superb protective sister Kak Ela...
And with my superbsupportive positive thinking JKR Engineer Miss Rosya...
((She spent 2 hours n half talking with me just now... By phone))
Both story is about life, love, future spouse and marriage...
We have similar thought, and we do have faith that Allah has the plan for us...
Yet, we don't loose hope, and we will strike the best for the future...
Yet, we still have a heart, and it is still beating...
Yet, we will never stop loving to others, and never hating others...
That's the good feeling for me having both of them in my-precious-lucky life...

Now....
It is time for me to sleep...
But...
I am having a good time to listen a soothing music my one of fav indie band...
Don't bother about the language... 
The rhythm makes me relax and calm...
Who cares about the language...
Myself... Who works with japanese... Directly to japanese...
Everyday have to listen them speak the nation language, yet i still not understand most of their words...
Using google translate to understand every email i received from japan and taiwan...
Language will not be the barrier for myself... 
((Really hope it wont be the barrier, please give me the confidence))



And...
Think about this make me smile...
"Dia"...
Remembering "Dia" in my every doa, recently...
May Allah grant "Dia" the guidance of light (hidayah allah), hopefully...
May every path "Dia" takes will lead to the right-blessing path, in sha allah...


** Boxman images are from google...

~ nurhidayah@ied ~
Tabah, sabar, redha dan doa...



No comments:

Post a Comment