Saturday, August 2, 2014

Happy friendship day...

Salam....

It is 6th of syawal today...
Everybody is still in a raya mode...

I worked on 5th of syawal..
Our factory started the production on yesterday...
Herm... 
But it was a busy day until 1pm...

I realized that yesterday was 01/08/2014...
But i forget that it was a friendship day until i heard about it on fly.fm during my way back to home after working hour...

 Happy friendship day...



And... 
We gathered together in sue's house for celebrating aidilfitri...
We missed each other...
And... 
We called ourselves "kristal girl" because we rented a house in jalan kristal during our study in Uitm...
((What a good memory...))
Next week will be my house...
Hopefully others can join...



Good news...
Lela is pregnant now... After struggling for her phd in Todai ((Tokyo Daigaku)) and now she is pregnant... Alhamdulillah...
Mimi was safely delivered a twin boy last week... Cute little babies... Really hope that i can have a chance to meet them... A little boy and a twin boy... It sounds chaos but bring happiness... May allah bless them...

Oh my! I have to work today... Need to sleep...
Da... Bye and assalammualaikum...

#friendshipday #supportgaza #prayforgaza

I am Hidayah from Malaysia and i #supportgaza

~ nurhidayah@ied ~
Tabah, sabar, redha dan doa...

No comments:

Post a Comment