Tuesday, April 30, 2013

too much spend time working, less time for theses...

Salam....

Arrrr!!!!!
Lagi satu hari nak masuk May...
I am workholic!
Now need to admit this... before this some of my friend told me this...
But i just smiled and denied it....
Too much work... from feb till end of april...
Working late till 11pm was normal for me...
Till last week, i felt exhausted tired... cant think...
So, either i returned home early or stayed only till 9pm...

But now.... i realized...
I only have 2 weeks to complete my theses!
How pathetic u are miss hidayah!

Really hope i can finish my thesis...
By hook or by crook... i want to grad on october
No more extend!

Ok... need to focus writing
((Arrr... bad english!! how to present on june?)

~~ berkenaan masalah hati... saya tlh tolak tepi cos theses ini jauh lbh penting... ini masa depan...
*** sambil2 menulis, i'm listening to k-indie band, standing egg ;>


*~ ᓰᙓᕍ@ᖺᓮᕍᗩᎩᗩᖺ ~*
(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

Post a Comment