Saturday, April 20, 2013

Berakhir sudah....

Salam...

I promised to my self to bertahan at least till this sunday...

Then will stop for 1 week n continue back...

At least doa n action are togehter...

But, somehow....

I really believe on kata hati...

My kata hati terasa sgt beban n berat...

I really believe on someone who antara org y the most i trusted...

He... asked me to stop...

After knowing the situation today..

He ask me to forget "him"

Thanks to him for giving me his time...

Spending his precious time even his son is not feeling well... ((sian habib... semoga habib cpt sehat))

Oleh itu...

This tough n strong woman...

Dgn berbesar hati tlh mendelete all the sms...

Sms y tlh dikumpul selama 7 hari...

Ok...

I have good life... precious life...

I am good... i am nice woman...

I am beautiful... i am trying my best to be good muslimah...

I am worth it to have someone who love me...

I am worth it to have someone who can accept me as me...

Thank you for giving your time reading n replying my message....

I pray for your happiness and future... ;>

Sekian....

P/s: ok... lets continue editing program... need to finish this cos by monday rnd member will be here... (*^ー^)

Location : Persiaran Klang, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor,
ied84essur ♥
Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment