Thursday, February 14, 2013

too determine to know + teringat precious memory...

Salam...

Suddenly, precious memory between me n my-guy-besti ((a good frenz of mine)) is inside my mind...
Why?
Oh no!! Reading this book... written by cecelia ahern really brought me to a memory that i almost forget...
Maybe, due to certain circumstances, i let go all the memory...
But disebabkan beberapa issue berbangkit... we suddenly berhubung kembali dan berborak kembali...
And since yesterday, i'm in the world of Rosie&Alex... reading every word in 'where rainbows end'...
Make me treasure their life even it is not reality... treasure mine...
We don't have same story... but somehow i felt we have some kind of relationship n bonding...
A 'friend-friend' relationship..
Those precious memory.. i will never let it go again...
He's the one who the first guy i trust.... but our relationship will never more than that...
The kind of bonding... is too precious for me to go beyond the line...

Reading this book...
Really make me laugh, curious, mad, upset n a bit of sad feeling...
((dah lama rsnye x jumpe buku inggeris y mampu wat sy rs those of the feelings))
I suggest you all to read this... to feel different kind of feeling while reading this..
((huhu... berbelit2 ayat english... pas ni agaknye lg teruk since saya bkl kurg menggunakan bahasa ni))

Too determine too know...
Here... met this nice guy..
But too nice.. and might possible to give misunderstanding to any girl...
Luckily... i'm too curious to know the reason of his action...
And luckily.. i know that he will getting married soon...
So... i can let it go his action...

To him...
Please don't misunderstanding my action too...
Since i'm a woman who too determine to know a reason for every action you made...
And i'm having a big problem to give trust... so don't worry i will not fall for you...
Keep on going living as nice guy...

p/s: will be back to mesia this saturday.... after this need to give full concentration writing my thesis... pray for me... i really want to grad this sem... 


*~ ᓰᙓᕍ@ᖺᓮᕍᗩᎩᗩᖺ ~* 
 (。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

Post a Comment