Saturday, January 2, 2016

Assalammualaikum dunia... Hello 2016

Salam...

May Allah, the god of universe bless you...
2015 is past!
And here we are, still breathing in 2016...

Hello 2016! 
May myself bring happiness to myself and other...
Cherish the day, live peaceful, gain success...
And may yourself have a very good moment at this amazing new chapter!
And good bye 2015! 
2015 bring all the spices for good sweet bitter taste....

    ::  Picture is from mr.google ::

Happy new year yo!

    ::  Picture is from mr.google :: 

New resolution for 2016: success, good health, money of course, forever love definitely...

      ::  Picture is from mr.google ::

Happiness? Of course! this is the desire of every human being in this big universe..


And my first day is awesome!


Yes!
Yes! 
And yes!
And my 2nd wish is fulfilled!
I love ring!



~ ied@hidayah... ~
My life is wonderful... ☆〜(ゝ。∂)♪♪



No comments:

Post a Comment