Wednesday, May 6, 2015

6 may 2015... Tarikh y bermakna...

Salam...

Salam sejahtera semua penduduk bumi...
Hello to all human kind in this lovely world...

I am grateful that i can still breathe the calm air...
Feel the calm wind to softly touching my skin...
View the peaceful scenery of green mountain, navy sea and blue sky...
Meet the nice person around myself...

Thank you allah for giving me this best chances and opportunity...
For my self to seek for the happiness and better future...

Happy turn to 31...


And wow! I feel awesome... 
I have a lot of things to do in my 30's



And of course, sure... 
Definitely yes, my doa for better life...
May allah ease my life, my work routine and my decision...
May allah grant me all the good thing in all my decision and my behaviour...

To those who share the same birthday...
Happy birthday, may all your wishes and hopes will come true...



May you have courage to make your dream come alive...
And so do i...

With love,
Miss ied @ Nurhidayah Yahya
D.O.B 06051984


~ ied@hidayah... ~
My life is wonderful... ☆〜(ゝ。∂)♪♪



No comments:

Post a Comment