Tuesday, January 13, 2015

A flawless skin? Yes... It need all the healthy skin food...

Salam...

Lately, my skin is giving me the bad feeling...
Yes! To be honest, i have a very sensitive skin...
And sometimes, without any reason it can have an allergic effect...
Especially if the skin is exposed to the sun light too long...
((Manja bukan?))

And to be honest again, i am still suffering an eczema at the other part of my skin...
It drives me crazy...
It will be worse if the skin product that i used suddenly give the allergic reaction...
Then, the money is gone from my wallet... 
Haha! Because i have to buy a new product for my self...

By the way...
These are my skin food for my not too flawless face... 
Hahaha...



I really adore product from the face shop...
It really suitable with my skin...
I do love L'occitane immortelle brightness essence...
It really help to whiten the dark spot on my face...
And the olive oil is really work to help my face moisture and also can be used as facial cleansing oil...
And the latest one and i do fall in love with the nice smell, it is shea butter oil for my dry hand and foot...
But i also use it on my face...

Frankly speaking...
It is not easy to be beautiful for your own satisfction...

~ ied@hidayah... ~
My life is wonderful... ☆〜(ゝ。∂)♪♪




No comments:

Post a Comment