Sunday, December 14, 2014

It is almost end of 2014...

Salam....

Wow!
Tik tok tik tok...
We are already in the middle of december...

It is almost new year!!!!

Haha... Ok...
I found this post in FB and it is so funny...


From the deepest of my kind heart:
2014 is almost over and....
Hehe i lost almost 7kg but gained back 4kg... 
I saved money but i spend it buying my fav thing... 
Yes! I learn today that i didnt learn anything for 11 months ago... 
But still i am not ugly, i am 80% good looking but not too pretty.... Ahaks!

Ok... Bye...

'
'
'
'
'
'

Opps! Not yet...

Please dont be sad because it is almost in the ending of 2014...
We have long journey of life to live with full of challenges...
Let's paint our beautiful life with happiness, joyness and a little of tears...
Let's cheer and welcome 2015...

~ ied@hidayah... ~
My life is wonderful... ☆〜(ゝ。∂)♪♪





No comments:

Post a Comment