Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The 5th day... in Nihon a.k.a Nippon ;p

Salam...

Today...
Is my 5th day in Japan...
I am here for working...
Not for holiday...
"The stress is not coming yet... huhuhu"

My first day... arrived in Utsunomiya at late of night
Second day... spend time with my friend in Fukudaya Mall (but i got bad headache!)
Third day... it was Monday and oh yeah! It was public day in Japan... i spend my time lunch with my colleague in the rental apartment and went to Yamada Denki...

The fourth day...
Huhuhu...
We have earthquake training in the morning...
And i faced 5.6 magnitude earth quake after a lunch break...
Where was i? I was taking my wudhu in Ladies and suddenly the wall shook continuously left to right.... And i numbed for 10-15 seconds, then continue taking my wudhu... ((slumber sgt ni hidayah, itu earthquake kot... next tine sile get ready yourself hokay!

The fifth day,
Doing nothing...
Working, need to settle 2 machines...
I cooked our dinner tonite...
Wrting an entry...
Sleeepy!!!


*~ ᓰᙓᕍ@ᖺᓮᕍᗩᎩᗩᖺ ❤ ~*
(。◕‿◕。)

No comments:

Post a Comment